Blazed Seeds Legal Disclaimer
1. All information on the Blazed Seeds website is meant solely for educational or entertainment uses. We will not and cannot discuss growing cannabis seeds in any format including emails, social media or phone calls. Any correspondence of this type will be immediately terminated.
2. Under section 6 of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 it is an offence to cultivate any plant of the genus Cannabis in the United Kingdom without a license from the Secretary of State. Anyone committing an offence contrary to this section may be imprisoned of fined, or both. Please note therefore that germination of cannabis seeds without an appropriate license is illegal in the United Kingdom.
3. In accordance with UK law set out in paragraph 2 above, Blazed Seeds sells genuine cannabis seeds for collection or souvenir purposes only. If you do not live in the UK, you must abide by the laws that apply to your country. It is your responsibility to research those laws before you place an order for cannabis seeds from our website. Blazed Seeds is not responsible or liable for any illegal activities or other damages that may arise from the possession or use of the products sold on this site including but not restricted to criminal prosecution or property seizure.
4. Blazed Seeds make every effort to provide accurate information; however mistakes do happen. We rely on original breeder information to create our product descriptions. In the event of any error on our part or the part of one of our suppliers, we are not responsible for any damages or harm that arises from the mistake.
5. Blazed Seeds reserves the right to cancel any order if we feel that the customer intends to use our products for illegal purposes. If payment has been collected prior to the cancellation, it will be immediately returned in the same form it was submitted.